- Direct-to-network Scanning
- Advanced network security
- Colour touchscreen
- ADF Scanning (A4)
- Daily Duty Cycle 8,000 sheets
Ideal for small and medium-sized offices, along with enterprise environments, banks and financial institutions, medical offices and hotels, the scanners help businesses make the move towards fully digital working.
- Network capabilities mean scans connect direct to users’ systems – without the need for a PC (scan to email, FTP, SMB server, SharePoint or cloud)
- High-speed duplex scanning saves time (70ppm)
- Large-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF) is ideal for large document batches
- Reliable paper feed, including double-feed detection, double-feed skip and single-touch scanning, means fewer interruptions to operation
- Multi-document scanning delivers greater flexibility – passports, embossed cards and long paper formats can all be scanned
- Intuitive operation with 5” colour touchscreen
- Image Capture Mobile allows you to send scanned data direct to your smartphone or tablet
- More secure scanning, thanks to advanced network security
- Easy operation with colour touchscreen
- Thanks to an integrated 5” colour touchscreen, you can adjust the settings from the panel and access the most regularly used scanning operations easily.
Scan via your smartphone
Panasonic’s Image Capture Mobile application allows you to send scanned data directly to your smartphone, tablet or other mobile device.
The scanner can be used in three ‘push’ scan modes, meaning it can be operated with or without a PC or USB connection, depending on your requirements. Thanks to the preset scan function, if you register your scanning requirements in advance, you can scan directly to an FTP server, SMB folder or email.
The KV-N1058X scans at 70ppm/140ipm*, delivering the highest scanning speed of all Panasonic models in this class. It achieves the same speeds for both 200/300 dpi and binary/colour documents.
*A4/letter, portrait, 200/300dpi, binary/colour
Advanced network security
Stay safe and secure with the KV-N1058X’s advanced network security features. The scanner is equipped with encryption technology that supports SFTP/FTP and SSL communication. For multiple users, the scanner features user authentication and access control.
Large-capacity automatic document feeder
The KV-N1058X also comes equipped with a large-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF). The ADF makes it ideal for scanning larger batches, double-sided documents and paper capacity of up to 100 originals (80g/m2).
Intelligent double-feed detection
To minimise interruptions to scanning performance, the KV-N1058X features intelligent double-feed detection. That means the positions and lengths of labels, vouchers and photos can be memorised to automatically disable double-feed detection for documents in the same format.
Double-feed skip (DFS)
Another reliability feature is DFS. Whenever scanning stops due to a double-feed, users can restart things immediately by simply pressing the double-feed skip key to ignore the error. This is especially useful when documents contain a label, sticky notes or multiple document sizes.
We understand that your business handles documents in all shapes and sizes – and you don’t want the inconvenience of having to scan each format individually. So the KV-N1058X can scan passports, embossed cards and long paper, along with mixed paper and hard card for batch scanning.