- ADF Scanning (A4)
- Single Touch Scanning
- ICP Express (Image Capture Plus Express)
- Up to 70ppm speed
Panasonic’s KV-S10Y Series of A4 network scanners deliver all the performance today’s business world demands, combined with the ability to connect directly to critical systems and networks. Ideal for small and medium-sized offices, along with enterprise environments, banks and financial institutions, medical offices and hotels, the scanners help businesses make the move towards fully digital working.
- Network capabilities mean your scans connect direct to your systems – without the need for a PC
- Connect easily to your network via web browser and scan to email, FTP, SMB server, SharePoint or cloud
- High-speed duplex scanning saves you time (70ppm for KV-S1058Y, 45ppm for KV-S1028Y)
- Large-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF) is ideal for large document batches
- Reliable paper feed, including double-feed detection and single-touch scanning, means fewer interruptions for you
- Multi-document scanning gives you greater flexibility – you can scan passports, embossed cards and long paper formats
The scanners can be used in three ‘push’ scan modes, meaning they can be operated with or without a PC or USB connection. Thanks to a preset scan function, if users register their scanning requirements in advance, they can scan directly to an FTP server, SMB folder or email.
The KV-S1058Y scans at 65ppm/130ipm* and the KV-S1028Y scans at 45ppm/90ipm*, delivering the highest scanning speed of all Panasonic models in this class. They achieve the same speeds for both 200/300 dpi and binary/colour documents.
*A4/letter, portrait, 200/300dpi, binary/colour
Large-capacity automatic document feeder
The KV-S10Y Series scanners also come equipped with a large-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF). The ADF makes them ideal for scanning larger batches, double-sided documents and paper capacity of up to 100 originals (80g/m2).
Intelligent double-feed detection
To minimise interruptions to scanning performance, the KV-S10x8 Series scanners feature intelligent double-feed detection. That means the positions and lengths of labels, vouchers and photos can be memorised to automatically disable double-feed detection for documents in the same format.
Double-feed skip (DFS)
Another reliability feature is DFS. Whenever scanning stops due to a double-feed, users can restart things immediately by simply pressing the double-feed skip key to ignore the error. This is especially useful when documents contain a label, sticky notes or multiple document sizes.
We understand that your business handles documents in all shapes and sizes – and you don’t want the inconvenience of having to scan each format individually. So the KV-S10Y Series scanners can scan passports, embossed cards and long paper, along with mixed paper and hard card for batch scanning.